Venice,Gondola ride.

Oil painting
Venice
6x8Inches

I felt like a change of scenery, so using google street view I went exploring the ancient city of Venice. I have taken hundreds of snapshots of little scenes that captured my attention. Using these as reference material I created this painting. Venice is so picturesque that I will most likely be painting many more. Hopefully one day I will make enough money selling my art, that I will be able to travel to Venice in person and enjoy not just the sights but also the sounds, smells and, even taste some of their Italian cuisine.

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour,

Une très belle peinture... Je vous souhaite de visiter Venise un jour. C'est un lieu magique que je n'oublierai jamais de par ses couleurs, sa lumière et son romantisme...

Gros bisous ♡
Roger Brown Art said…
Thank you Alison for all your kind words.I agree Venice is a special place.

Popular Posts