Painted Boy


Oil painting with Acrylic base colours.

Hello to my few readers if any,I am still alive,life has just been so busy that my paintings have been neglected.To get my creative juices flowing once again I decided to do something a bit different,something a little semi abstract.Since people have always appreciated colour  I decided to use two contrasting colours that seem to work well together.I am not all together finished with this painting ,so its a work in progress.I have two others which are similar that I also need to finish. What are your thoughts?Let me know. 

Comments

martinealison said…
Bonjour,

Même à ce stade non terminé de votre travail j'aime beaucoup.
J'aime ce regard qui se noie dans les couleurs vivifiantes qui toutefois lui préservent son intensité.

Gros bisous ❀ ☼ ❀
Great to see you back Roger. I like your brave new approach. Keep pushing those boundaries!
Steven W. Dunn said…
Hi Roger
Wow! Great new creation! Follow your muse and do not stop!
So glad you are posting again.
Steven
Celia Blanco said…
I love the mixture of abstraction with portraiture, and his eyes grab me,you haven't lost your touch!
Art with Liz said…
This work is absolutely superb. Love the slightly abstract approach - the face has such life. Keep going.

Popular Posts