Botswana Cowboys in progress.

 Well this painting is taking its time , probably because, first it is big ,second because I have been so busy that I just haven't had time to sit down and paint .In fact I have only done 4 painting sessions on this so far.I still have lots to do, but I thought I might post this so that at least you know what I am doing.
I am also busy sending two paintings (Leaping and a hopping over Kubu Island ,and Savuti Elephant) to Gaborone tomorrow ,to join the Thapong members Exhibit.I am also getting three other paintings(Stripes running free,The Donkey Riders ,and.Clash of the Titans. ) framed and ready for an Exhibit here in Maun which will be held during August.The exhibit that we are having here in Maun is made up of Local artists,one of the artists that I have already met is a sculptress, she carves beautiful art out of natural hard woods that she finds lying around in the bush around Maun, see her work at Christiane Stolhofer wood sculptress .



 Just a taste will update as more progress is made.

Below is my Social Media contacts. 

Website

Instagram

Facebook

Donate via PayPal

Comments

belle said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
martinealison said…
J'aime voir l'évolution de votre travail. Magnifique toile... J'ai hâte de voir la suite. Une touche précise accompagnée de belles nuances de couleurs.
gros bisous
Giulia said…
Your art is a revelation. I had no idea.

Popular Posts