Childhood Exuberance



Another painting inspired by one of my trips to Mozambique.Saw these kids swimming and playing in the warm Indian ocean along the Mozambican coast.They were totally oblivious to the fact that they were swimming naked and were just having the time of their lives.I thought Childhood Exuberance would be a good title,what do you think?I will be trying to paint 30 paintings this month,ha ha,yeah we will see how that goes.I am taking part in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge held by lesliesaeta.blogspot.com my aim is just to have fun and to keep painting.

If you would like to purchase any of these small paintings you can do so here at Roger Brown Art on Ebay they are all painted in oils,on board,and are either 6x6 inches or 6x8 inches in size.

Comments

Stephanie Berry said…
Hi Roger, Yes, exuberance is a great word for this one. Best of luck with a painting-a-day!!

Popular Posts